- 280g Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard Syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Cloves garlic (chopped)
- Half a bunch fresh parsley, (chopped)
- 1Kg Medium raw prawns (peeled with tails attached)
- Knorr Seasoning mix(stew) (2 sachets)
- Preheat oven to 230C.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and Knorr seasoning mix.
- When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Pour the butter mixture over the prawns and cook in the oven until the prawns are pink and opaque
- Pour the butter mixture over the prawns and cook for 12 to15 minutes until the prawns are pink and opaque.
- Now your prawns are ready to eat
Awaken your taste buds with delicious buttered prawns.